16th of November 2018
Number of Participants: 22 members
– The Members gathered at the 2 pickup points Roxy and in front of the World Trade Tower at 8:30 a.m.
– Then they moved to go to the Religions Complex in Masr El-Qadimah( Old Egypt) city.
– Where the members visited the Hanging Church and other churches.
– Then, the members watched the Babylon Fortress.
– Later, the members prayed the Friday prayer inside the Mosque of “Amr Ibn Al-Aas”.
– Members also saw the Coptic museum and took a tour inside.
– The members visited the mosque of “Al-Sayeda Nafeesah”.
– At the end of the day, the members ate the lunch and thanked the social committee for these Interesting visits.